corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My corsa 1.2 sxi sport conversion, (soon to be a c20let)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My corsa 1.2 sxi sport conversion, (soon to be a c20let)
*BENC*

User status: Offline
   24th Oct 11 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys thought i would start a build thread off ,so ive finally bought myself another corsa for the bargin price of £400, its a 1.2 sxi with a 1.6 sport conversion, its got a few rust scabs here and there and marks down the doors where the previous owner took the door strips off... useless ,
but never mind they will all be sorted when i take it to be colour coded in a few weeks, i will be hopefully putting my c20let engine into the car over christmas, but for the meantime il be doing a few simple mods eg. speedlines , lowering, colour coded and maybe a gsi bumper, also does anyone know what car the wheels came off all i know is there 15" vauxhall alloys, all opinions and mod ideas welcome.

[Edited on 24-10-2011 by *BENC*]
kie1995

24th Oct 11 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks a tidy little car...love those wheels!!
bigush5

24th Oct 11 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^ agree wheels set the car off!
vaux.dan

25th Oct 11 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wheels came on tigras and Vectra bs
nick_sri

25th Oct 11 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant go wrong for £400 looks tidy
*BENC*

25th Oct 11 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers lads , hoping to find myself a cheap pair of speedlines soon and loads of other mod pics to come

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My corsa 1.2 sxi sport conversion, (soon to be a c20let) 23 database queries in 0.0127439 seconds