corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » how much bad luck can 1 guy get in 2 weeks?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how much bad luck can 1 guy get in 2 weeks?
L33 LEG
Banned

User status: Offline
   18th Apr 03 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

weeks come and go, but not weeks like i hav just had!

the cops hav bin round to my house 3 nearly 4 times within 2 weeks all to do wiv different incidents. i hav bin caught dangerous drivin, my car is now marked as all the neighbours hav bin complaining and i got 3 points on mi license for speeding (lucky tho cos i was doin 44mph in a 30 zone, 1 more mph then i wud had bin banned).i hav bin pulled over nearly every day within these 2 weeks for some reason or another.

i hav also bought 2 new tyres, costing 122quid, had to fix sumfin in mi engine - 185quid, also had to pay a 64quid phone bill. so this has put me in big debt, no money = no petrol!

u wudnt think it cud get any worse, but then yesterday morning at 1am two coppers came to mi house and arrested me, searched my car and house! 18 hours later, after sitting in a cold small cell, i was released. and here i am now grounded, and not allowed to use mi car for a bit!

because of that i hav pretty much lost all my mates (i was told to totally deny everyfin wiv the cops!i didnt do that.), the girl i love isnt right happy wiv me and decided to take sides wiv mi m8s, my parents want me to hav nufin to do wiv these people and also want me to get banned or at least want to take my car of me.

at least we are away from college for 2 weeks, cos things are just as bad there!

so, can any1 top this bad luck i have had?i wud really like to know wot u lot get upto.

LEG
GREG 1

18th Apr 03 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems to me mate that the majority of it is your own fault anyway.

sorry but it is true.
L33 LEG
Banned

18th Apr 03 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

suppose ur right mate, but u dont know why the cops hav bin after me, cos i aint told u. but ur right usually i am a prick, but i just seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time!

LEG
JayCarr

18th Apr 03 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got caught doin 44 in a 30 as well by a mobile speed camera, i only passed last month.
Red_SXi

18th Apr 03 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So, why are the cops after you?
L33 LEG
Banned

18th Apr 03 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol mate, i passed in november, but still have 18months wivout getting any more points!

i was shittin cos by the time i realised there was a camera there i looked at my speedo and it read 50mph.

i aint got the points yet cos it went to my dad first, im just waiting for my letter now - i hope it is just 3points.

LEG
L33 LEG
Banned

18th Apr 03 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey red_Sxi, i cant tell u why i got arrested cos my mates might not be pleased if i tell the world. But my car is marked mainly cos in my estate i play my music loud and apparantley speed up and down the streets!

after quite a few warnings of cops for other things aswell, i finally got pulled on saturday and the cop lived round my end and was tellin me that he cudnt have a quiet drink at the pub wivout some1 coming in and complaining bout me. he called me a COCK! i was pulled this time for havin water guns wiv me, and another time was cos i was followed from the town centre for a few miles and i was sort of racing my mate.

LEG
charcoalgrill

18th Apr 03 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what basis did they arrest you on?
Super_si

18th Apr 03 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you wear a burberry cap?
Colin

18th Apr 03 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes I went through a similar phase a couple of years ago, police, drugs(not really me but some of "the wrong type of people I went around with" and I got caught up in the middle of it) fighting with a neighbour in the road out side his house, trouble with my car etc. It took me a while to realise I was being a right fanny but sorted everything out, now have good job, good car, thinking of getting a house soon, loads of great mates, a woman etc.

Just knock it on the head mate, get a grip and stop acting like a nob
jm960326

18th Apr 03 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Things like this happen mate, last year I was in some serious trouble with some things I ain't gona go into detail about but I got arrested, even went caught till everything got thrown out and the guy blaming me got convicted of lieing, false evidence etc.

But it makes you feel like shit worst experience of my life, puts loads of things in perspective, makes you realise what your actions can do. Take it easy for a while show everyone you can be responsible and not act like you put it 'prick' That'll show them all then.

Character is what you'll get from this learn from it.
L33 LEG
Banned

18th Apr 03 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for advice m8s. and no super si, i dont wear a burberry cap lol! Im not a bad person as such, but i always seem to hang wiv the wrong crowd, its always been the case.

but i will sort things out, i always do!

LEG
Colin

18th Apr 03 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same as me - hanging aroud with the wrong kind of people, I just laugh at them now when I read about them in the local papers court round up
shrews corsa

18th Apr 03 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Colin

18th Apr 03 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eh
M2RTY

18th Apr 03 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in on day.....

get up at 6am on the last day of uni to do a full website which has to be online by 4pm

3.55pm - website fucks up big style

5pm - go for a few drinks, feel ill

6pm - spend a few hundred quid on new CD player and talking alarm that i dont realy need

7pm - girlfriend gets train to mine

8pm - drive 120 miles back to hers cos she forgot her pill

12pm - car decids to snap its cambelt 40 miles from home on the motorway

2am - tow truck comes, car wont fit on

2.30am - 2nd one comes, get it home, and in bed

car was suposed to be on show at donny 8am the next day, no car = no donny show for me all weekend, saved 90 quid in tickets tho which i almost bought
Colin

18th Apr 03 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M2RV H

120 miles to get the pill, arent there any chemists around your way??

Must have been desperate for a shag
L33 LEG
Banned

18th Apr 03 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmm, thats sounds like some bad luck m8. u can never hav ur car braking down wivout any other bad things aswell.

like 3months ago, well my car didnt brake down, it sort of broke cos i crashed it. but the day b4 this it got broken into and they stole a 310mp3 player, and also smashed my window - 55quid. but as i said bad luck doesnt happen once, my axel broke on mi cvar and my front left wheel came off skidding me into a curb.that cost me 350quid to get fixed.

but yes marv, that sounds a bad day for u

LEG
Red_SXi

18th Apr 03 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

beav

18th Apr 03 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Colin

18th Apr 03 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF were you doing for your wheel to fall off, were you trying to rein act the dukes of hazzard
L33 LEG
Banned

18th Apr 03 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Red_Sxi

hope that laugh was pointed at colin joke, just kiddin!

anyways i was laughing wen i crashed cos that was also a very bad week, so for some reason i found it funny. wot can i say, wots life wivout activity!

LEG
L33 LEG
Banned

18th Apr 03 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol Colin, no not the dukes of hazzard, but suppose i tend to take corners and shit sharp - that may had dun sum damage. but gud thing i got it fixed cos the right side was nearly worn away aswell!

LEG
M2RTY

18th Apr 03 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
quote:
Originally posted by M2RV H

120 miles to get the pill, arent there any chemists around your way??

Must have been desperate for a shag

they close at 8, my car was on show at donny from 8am till late saturday, so the earliest we would have bee nable to get it was sunday, still a 240 mile round trip tho

she missed it friday, so she might have came on sunday, and no way was i going a week with her being on as i aint spent a week with her for a month!
Colin

18th Apr 03 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

24Hr Tescos

Only kidding mate, and hope you get car situation sorted out soon, im sure you will

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » how much bad luck can 1 guy get in 2 weeks? 22 database queries in 0.0203810 seconds