corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay...bid snippers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ebay...bid snippers
SAL
Premium Member

User status: Offline
31st Oct 11 at 09:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im watching an item on the bay, dont really wana loose it! would anyone recomend using a bid snipper site?
chrisritch

31st Oct 11 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

auction sniper is good
baza31

31st Oct 11 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No just put the very highest price your prepared to pay in last 5 seconds . I personally wouldn't want to give my details away
DaveyLC

31st Oct 11 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
No just put the very highest price your prepared to pay in last 5 seconds . I personally wouldn't want to give my details away

^^This^^

You should never go over the amount you are willing to pay which is what lots of people seem to do in the excitement for bidding and then end up paying more than what the thing is worth!
VegasPhil
Premium Member

31st Oct 11 at 10:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just do it myself and wait until the end of the auction. The iphone app is great for doing it manually. I won't pay over the odds for something no matter what it is!

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Ste
Premium Member

31st Oct 11 at 10:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've used www.justsnipe.com for the last 5 years and never had an issue with it. Just put the item number and your max bid and it does the hard work for you. I've won loads of stuff for a lot less money.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
fazza

31st Oct 11 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never heard of this, might have to take a look

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay...bid snippers 23 database queries in 0.0105309 seconds