corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2007 (57) Ford Focus ST-2 - Sea Grey, 27,000 Miles

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2007 (57) Ford Focus ST-2 - Sea Grey, 27,000 Miles
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Nov 11 at 08:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Ford
Model - Focus ST-2
Engine - 2.5 20v Turbo
Mileage - 27,000
Price - £8,400

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - U2U or email in the first instance please
Contact email address - steve . mase (at) gmail . com

General information -

Sea Grey ST-2, 27,000 miles, 10 months MOT, tax until end Feb 12. The car was last serviced in August when it was MOT'd and has FSH.

The car is in great condition, only a couple of small car park dinks to spoil the day, although you can't seem them if you didn't know they were there. It has 4 recent Goodyear Eagle F1's on and a cat-back Mongoose stainless exhaust (sounds awesome!). It has the standard ST-2 spec of xenon's and sony CD player, together with the standard spec of Recaros, AC, electric windows, mirrors etc.

It's a reluctant sale, but I only did 5500 miles in it last year and it seems a waste to have it sat on the drive while I'm working away. As above, please contact me by email or U2U in the first instance.

Pics -

Links (more pics in link) -

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3380506.htm

Cheers

Steve

Mase

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2007 (57) Ford Focus ST-2 - Sea Grey, 27,000 Miles 25 database queries in 0.0054860 seconds