corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Where Do I Stand??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where Do I Stand??
fred7

User status: Offline
8th Nov 11 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I ordered Call Of Duty from asda direct which said they guarantee it here by today and its not turned up, phoned the customer services and said it would be here by 6 and nothing still! so what can i expect from them as they have guaranteed it here and its not?
Eck
Premium Member

8th Nov 11 at 18:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can expect an apology and or a refund.
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

8th Nov 11 at 18:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
adiohead

8th Nov 11 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sue them
Marc

8th Nov 11 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember this from GS when MW2 came out, a lot of unhappy customers!

Gave some free express on next order!
MarkSport

8th Nov 11 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can expect a late game thats for sure!
fred7

8th Nov 11 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha thanks marksport! how do i go about getting a refund just ring them and demand 1 or just hope they do the right thing?
Matty SRi

8th Nov 11 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go into the shop, see if they have it in stock, go to the till and tell its paid for and walk out.
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Nov 11 at 18:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure you have any losses in order to compensate.

They might offer something in good will and you can ask to have your faith restored in the company, or they might say sorry again and continue making promises to other people which they can't keep.
Reecemac

8th Nov 11 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Asda are rubbish for games, bought battlefield 3 online to pick up instore, click the big one not far away and it said no stock and told me the smaller abit further away had it, so I paid an went to pick it up, got there and they don't sell games! go to the big one and its in stock even though I was told it wasn't asked them if I could just pick it up there instead and they tell me I'd have to wait for a copy to be delivered even though it was on the shelve as it is "different stock", but then why would i not get it delivered to my house? lol, I phoned up and cancelled my order and bought it from the shop (over a week ago) today I get a text saying my order is ready to collect and they have taken the money from my account! absolute rubbish
Marc

8th Nov 11 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Not sure you have any losses in order to compensate.

They might offer something in good will and you can ask to have your faith restored in the company, or they might say sorry again and continue making promises to other people which they can't keep.

This to be honest. Terms and conditions will cover them against late deliveries. Postal service is a third party and you took out a contract when you ordered.
jrsteeve

9th Nov 11 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Screwed me over too, didn't know they'd need a signature as tesco, amazon etc don't, they wouldn't send it to my work address or local asda so had to drive to the fecking depot 10 miles away. Proper C-units.
jrsteeve

9th Nov 11 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh but I did complain, you have no option but to ring and sound like a real moaning bitch (good business ploy) but got £5 e-voucher.
fred7

9th Nov 11 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

phoned them today because game still didnt arrive! got £16 back so they have said when game gets here got to take it back to asda because ive been and got it already! so got the game for £17 in the end so not to bad if they give me the £16!
Colin

9th Nov 11 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go & nick a few trollies & fling them in the pond in local park!!
mattant

10th Nov 11 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I complained when Amazon sent me New Vegas on PS3 instead of Xbox. Because of this they missed the release date and gave me the option of either a £50 voucher or I could keep both the Xbox and PS3 game, obviously I took the voucher

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Where Do I Stand?? 23 database queries in 0.4417291 seconds