corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk4 Astra Gsi

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mk4 Astra Gsi
corsav6_mut

User status: Offline
9th Nov 11 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Astra Gsi
Engine - 2.0 Turbo
Mileage - 74000 (Will slightly increase)
Price - 4100 O.N.O

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07838678740
Contact email address -

For sale on behalf of a friend, however I have had a lot of involvement in it so can answer any questions.

Sadly it is time for me to sell my astra GSI. I have owned the car for almost 2 years but due to work commitments I need something cheaper.
The car is in good condition with a few small scratches as expected with a car of this age. There are stonechips on the front bumper and bonnet.
I have slightly modified it during ownership, this includes;

Powerflow cat-back exhaust
Hot tuning coilovers
18" MOMO alloy wheels
Roose Motorsport silicone hoses
Leon cupra R front splitter
6000k HIDs
Bailey DV26 dump valve
Polished top boost pipe
Polished front strut brace
The roof and wing mirrors have been vinyl wrapped in yellow. This is completely removable and if it is not to your taste i can remove on comfirmation on sale.
Turbo boost gauge on a pillar.

MOT until september 2012
Tax until April 2012
Full vauxhall service history up to 60 000, where it has since been serviced by a myself using high quality parts and oils.
2 new tyres 4/11/11
Cambelt was replaced by previous owner, will find out exact mileage.

Lots of paperwork included in sale.
Drives perfectly with no lights on dash and no crunches in gears.

I'm sure i have missed several things, please dont hesitate to get in contact with any queries. i would advise you come and view the car before the end of the auction to avoid timewasters. £50 non refundable deposit via paypal at end of auction.

Test drives ONLY with proof of insurance.

[Edited on 09-11-2011 by corsav6_mut]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk4 Astra Gsi 24 database queries in 0.0045199 seconds