corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CLIO 172 cup 84k £1900

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CLIO 172 cup 84k £1900
wilkogsi

User status: Offline
16th Nov 11 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make -
Model -
Engine -
Mileage -
Price -

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -

6 months tax
mot march 2012
6 former keepers
new clutch kit at 72k £255
cambelt/alt belt at 72k £314
£834.48 of mot work at 78987, tyres, trackrod ends inner rack ends, ball joints ect.
throttle body at 80k £399
just had engine oil & filter, gearbox oil, handbrake cable, compensator free'd, new brake fluid. all done by myself. no recipts for this tho.

mods
on mutispoke alloys with a polished lip. although the water has got under the laquer on the lip and could do with a referb. good prada spec 2's all round
b&m quick shift
eibach springs front and rear
ebc front and rear grooved discs
ebc pads from and rear
de cat (engine light flashes on every now and again because of this but does go out, its due to a poor reading on the second lamba sensor)
cat back powerflow exaust
k&n filter

body work-
x2 car park dents on either side (not massive ones tho)
o/s/r arch has a 2" scratch
front bumper has a 2" crack right on the bootom lip

i'm very honest with my cars and would describe the body work as average, but other than that its a very good car.
07952280937 dave

WORST WHEEL OUT OF THE FOUR-

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CLIO 172 cup 84k £1900 24 database queries in 0.0093040 seconds