corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.6 16v recent cambelt and service

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 1.6 16v recent cambelt and service
chunk89

User status: Offline
23rd Nov 11 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.6
Mileage - 92k
Price - 500 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07733112906
Contact email address -

General information -

Hi,

Just seen if anyone would be interested in my corsa is has VERY short tax and test as in the tax ends in dec and mot in jan. (will need 2 tyres to pass)

The Car is the dark green and a T reg electric windows and mirrors,
Carbon wrapped bonnet
Powerbox inlet manifold
Cone Filter

But the car runs sweet as brand new, its just recently had a new cam-belt and full service, the car is stripped in the back but i have all the seats and bolts still which will come with the sales so upto you if you put them back in or not.

Car is in very good condition for its age, and the engine is as strong as the day it was made pulls really strong, no taps knocks or anything even from cold, always warmed up properly, im sad to see it go but i need a bigger 5 door for family commitments. im been as honest as i can with this, i also have a straight through pipe for it which i can put in.

the seats have bolster in them both sides (again just been honest)

Would make a great shell for conversion as rot free no rust even on the spoiler.

Any questions just ask,

Car will be available from monday the 28th

Si

[Edited on 23-11-2011 by chunk89]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.6 16v recent cambelt and service 24 database queries in 0.0072670 seconds