corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa b and some v6 parts for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b and some v6 parts for sale
c20xe_zuko

User status: Offline
27th Nov 11 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a full used gmax suspension kit for a corsa b, its in good working order and has -40mm front springs and -60mm rear springs and i am looking for £50 for the kit.

I also have a set of v6 'G' cams for sale which are from a 3 litre mv6 engine but fit the 2.5 and increase bhp and i am looking for £90 for them.

I also have 2 complete 3 litre heads which have just had new stem seals and had all the valves ground back into it and i am open to offers for these.

all the stuff below is open to offers also:
3 litre v6 alternator
2.5 v6 inlet manifold
3 litre v6 block which has the pistons removed but can supply the pistons complete with new rings
f20 gearbox in good condition

I will probably have loads more lying around but i will update if i find anything else. cheers

pm me if any1 is interested

Jed D

27th Nov 11 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

base prices are forum rules mate
Vauxdan88

9th Dec 11 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still got the suspension kit mate? Any pics? And how much posted to Dorset?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa b and some v6 parts for sale 24 database queries in 0.0073960 seconds