corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Steering Wheel

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Steering Wheel
GB123
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Nov 11 at 11:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's the easiest way to remove one? I've been trying to take mine off for hours but it seems like it's seized on from new. I've even tried just hitting it with a hammer . Help!
Jed D

28th Nov 11 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

removal tool?
GB123
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 12:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah that would be best, but the cheapest I can find one is about £16, I don't really want to pay that if I'm only going to use it once.
bullock106xsi

28th Nov 11 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

put the bolt back on the shaft a couple of threads and just persevere mate. took me donkeys to get mine off. and i put the nut on the shaft a little bit now because i bust me lip the first time i whipped a steering wheel off hahahahahaha
John

28th Nov 11 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Knees under it, hug round the top and it'll come off eventually.

Bolt back on a couple of turns as above if you don't want to knock yourself out.
GB123
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 12:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah will do, I'll just continue trying to use brute force haha, I'll give it another try later.
Jed D

28th Nov 11 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll