corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » anybody know...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anybody know...
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Dec 11 at 17:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The part number for the connector pins for the back of a digital drive speedo. As my local vaux dealers are shite and wont sell me anything unless i give them a part number :/
bigron1988

8th Dec 11 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell them to stop being lazy and look on the system if not just go the southport one, sven is top bloke in there
connollygt30

8th Dec 11 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your kidding? Thats the cunts job! Ask to speak to the garage manager or even the parts manager next time your in thats totally out of order
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

9th Dec 11 at 00:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yerp thats the 3rd time ive been in and been told they wont look unless i have parts numbers, and also this fella told me that you cant fit rev counter clocks to a non rev counter corsa, its impossible so theres not much point in getting the parts
3i_gaz

9th Dec 11 at 02:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just tell him blatently hes a cunt and to sort it out!
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

9th Dec 11 at 02:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ill shoot to the southport one as ron suggested
3i_gaz

9th Dec 11 at 05:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who's ron?
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

9th Dec 11 at 11:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben, aka big ron.
bigron1988

9th Dec 11 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whos ben?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » anybody know... 23 database queries in 0.0103788 seconds