corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 40 DCOE WEBER CARBS

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 40 DCOE WEBER CARBS
harvey_1066

User status: Offline
15th Dec 11 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have TWO 40DCOE weber carbs for sale, they'v not been fitted to anything for years i stripped them down and cleaned them couple of years ago, gave them a quick clean up and placed them on the shelf in the shed, i now want 45 DCOE carbs to go on my XE head here is a photo of them, one slight problem is they are not a matched pair as i though they were, but shouldnt make much problem, missing few jets but they would need setting up to suite your engine anyway, not sure how much these are worth so say £250 posted but I AM open to offers! or would like a swap for a set of 45DCOE carbs

harvey_1066

17th Dec 11 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now on ebay
harvey_1066

17th Dec 11 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250955744655?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1202

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 40 DCOE WEBER CARBS 24 database queries in 0.4029548 seconds