corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VAUXHALL CORSA SPORT C20XE £1295

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VAUXHALL CORSA SPORT C20XE £1295
cossieste

User status: Offline
15th Dec 11 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - VAUXHALL
Model - CORSA SPORT SMOKE GREY
Engine - C20XE
Mileage - 85000
Price - £1295

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07895277943
Contact email address -

General information -
Here i have for sale my smoke grey corsa sport on a 1996 N plate. The car is in excellent condition with no dents knocks or any form of accident damage in its life. The car is fully undersealed and waxoiled and has NEVER been welded. The car is absolutely solid and straight not the rubbish you usually find and the paintwork is all nice and shiny showing no age related marks. The spec is as follows.

C20XE removed from an astra GTE 3 years ago. very good engine no smoke or rattles from cold.
recent cambelt, water pump, service etc etc.
M-TECH fitting kit
Power cap
Cone filter
TONY LAW 4-2-1 RACE manifold and full 2.5" repackable exhaust currently at 98db at a cost of £750+vat (not your usual sbd rubbish).
GSI front bumper
astra mk4 rear disc conversion with grooved discs
astra gte front brakes with drilled and grooved discs
goodridge braided brake lines throughout.
whiteline front and rear extra heavy duty anti roll bars
fully polybushed throughout
battery voltage gauge and oil pressure gauge in centre air vents
extra cooling fan on switch in car
clifford concept 300 alarm and immobiliser
fully refurbished cav slabs with 205/45/15 tyres brand new
brand new spare and wheel never been fitted to car from new
12 months m.o.t.

As you can see the car is very good spec but as with any car of this age there is a couple of minor bits that i feel with myself being very particular need mentioning which are.

Speedo cable is a little noisy the speedo works fine just has a little ticking noise coming from the new cable that was fitted.
The cambelt cover is missing.
M.O.T advisory slight play in n/s/f lower balljoint which i will replace before sale.

so all in all a very good clean straight honest car.

Thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VAUXHALL CORSA SPORT C20XE £1295 24 database queries in 0.1651709 seconds