corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » where to get the cheapest spoiler

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author where to get the cheapest spoiler
mike_southside

User status: Offline
21st Apr 03 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would like to get a rear spoiler (as seen on the corsa sport model), the cheapest i have seen them is around 79 pounds, if anyone knows of any good places to get them please tell me or if u have one and would like to sell thats would be cool
cheers
kenryso

User status: Offline
21st Apr 03 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

find it on ebay, 40quid. thats where i got mine from.

New Poll