corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Z20let wiring Help?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Z20let wiring Help?
Damon-G

User status: Offline
30th Dec 11 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi a have a z20let into my corsa c and needing the wiring done is there any1 up in scotland that is able to do it or no some 1 who can would b appreciated ? if so can u give me a txt on 07969362659 as a aint on this very often thanks alot Damon
Eck
Premium Member

30th Dec 11 at 13:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still nae luck wee yin?
Damon-G

30th Dec 11 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there ppl down south man but its gettin the car down there the problem its annoyin me a want boost and a hate driving the bmw its shite
corsa-vxr

30th Dec 11 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres a guy ross oglivie on facebook he got someone to do his down south ended up taking engine back out etc 100percent sure he knows how to do the wiring now aswell dude
http://www.facebook.com/raogilvie

[Edited on 30-12-2011 by corsa-vxr]
Oli_p

30th Dec 11 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

full guide on wiring on corsa-c i think in a sticky thread
Damon-G

31st Dec 11 at 00:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ross said he got some 1 down south to do his loom mate jus tryin to get some1 that doesnt need the car

and a cant seam to find one on the corsa c and a have put a post up askin but no such luck a jus want it running a hate drivin the bmw lol but if any1 knows a url with a diagram could u txt and a will give u my email would b appreciated thanks guys

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Z20let wiring Help? 22 database queries in 0.0074549 seconds