corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Aprilia RS125 Extrema - £1000 - PX for a corsa

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Aprilia RS125 Extrema - £1000 - PX for a corsa
Tomm R

User status: Offline
1st Jan 12 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Aprilia
Model - RS125
Engine - Rotax 123
Mileage - 18,000
Price - £1000 - Will be interested in a PX for a corsa.

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - Via PM
Contact email address - Radfax@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

I picked this bike up last year and i used it to get a bit of practice riding in before i took my test. My brother then asked to use it for the same purpose but this never happened and it has not been used very much since, I am how ever still insured on the bike and do take it out every now and again just to make sure everything is as it should but it really does not get the use it deserved and is up for sale.

A Few details about the bike.

Aprilia RS125 Extrema
W reg
18,000 miles
MOT till August
Tax til September
Extensive Aprilia Service History
Insurance Approved Meta Alarm System
over £5,000 worth of paperwork
This bike is ready to ride away!

I looked at a lot of Aprilias before i bought this one and have owned a total of 4. I purchased this one because it had so much history with it. I have over £5,000 worth of paperwork for this bike and it really has been cared for very well. Most recently it has had a £675 engine rebuild and a £500 service from a approved Aprilia Dealership.

All of the servicing on this is up to date and and has been maintained regardless of cost.

The bike is in excelent working order and has the usual body marks that would be expected on a 12 year old bike, there are a few scuffs and scrapes.

The bike is fitted with a insurance approved Meta alarm system and i have a fitting certificate for this. The bike also has a Arrow exhaust system with carbon fiber end can and mini indicators.

I am looking for £1000 firm, no offers.

I would be interested in a swap for a car. I am after something which will be cheap to insure. I am willing to consider Corsa B, Corsa C and anything similar which you may think will be of interest. I am willing to take cash my way but i am also able to add money with the bike up to around £500.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Aprilia RS125 Extrema - £1000 - PX for a corsa 24 database queries in 0.0109129 seconds