corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa b gsi mudflaps

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa b gsi mudflaps
Tommygsi

User status: Offline
   10th Jan 12 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all could do with some help i have a 93 L plate gsi and going about fitting standard mudflaps with vauxhall badge i got a set off ebay off a sport and there wrong shape i take it ther diffrent? So i went local vauxhall dealership and gave them number plate and ordered a set for it but the guy said if it has extended gaurds they wont fit? What is extended gaurds :S and at £52 for front and rears i dont fancy taking them if they dont fit. Any help much appreciated. Tommy
smcGSI16V

10th Jan 12 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The fronts for the gsi should be just plain flat flaps that have a metal bracket that bolts to the plastic wheel arch. As the moulded ones won't fit because of the side skirts. The rears are exactly the same as the front but you need to buy the additional bracket for fitting them Nd holding to the rear bumper. Don't fit the moulded ones to the rear as they look shit.
Tommygsi

10th Jan 12 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers man will check them when go collect anyone know if the rear bumpers are slightly different shape to the sport also?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa b gsi mudflaps 22 database queries in 0.0098622 seconds