corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New car ideas

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New car ideas
Norcy91

User status: Offline
   19th Jan 12 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right then, i'm turning 21 this year, i'll be getting my 3rd years NCB and i still live at home so don't have any massive commitments money wise, so i'd like to get a car i can enjoy now that i probably wouldn't be able to get again in the future.

One of my mates has recently bought a 55 plate Golf R32, DSG and i love the look of it, seems to drive really well, and it's swayed me to the idea of an auto box as well, but only if it's like a DSG.

Another car i like the look of is the BMW 130i M-Sport, for the same age and mileage as the Golf, you can pick one of these up cheaper. They have a little more power, seem a little classier to me, and the 116i Sport another of my mates had seemed to be really solid and well built.

I seem to think a couple of people on here have owned R32's before? What did they think of them?
And has anyone owned a 130i before? Opinions on them are welcome.

Also any other ideas of the same sort of car would be good as well, obviously nothing stupidly expensive to run

[Edited on 19-01-2012 by Norcy91]
Colin

19th Jan 12 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think i'd rather a 130i M-sport but maybe because im getting on a bit

Both are fine cars though by all accounts!
Norcy91

19th Jan 12 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
Think i'd rather a 130i M-sport but maybe because im getting on a bit

Both are fine cars though by all accounts!

Well you're in the market for another car aren't you? Get one bought and let me know what they're like!
Colin

19th Jan 12 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kind of although im doing ok & saving a fortune without one!!

Its the coupe 1 series I like, not the hatch....which did you mean?
Norcy91

19th Jan 12 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i can imagine! I'd have loved an RS like the one you had, but having the money instead is just as good

Yeah, i love the coupe's, especially the 1M. I've been looking at the hatches, coupe's are a bit out of my price range unfortunately.
Eddx14xe

19th Jan 12 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's your budget?
Norcy91

19th Jan 12 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ideally i only want to be spending about £8000, which would just about get me a 130i. If i really wanted an R32, i'd have to increase my budget obviously.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New car ideas 22 database queries in 0.0083361 seconds