corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » will this be okay?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author will this be okay?
antonOO2

User status: Offline
22nd Apr 03 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a mondeo spoiler on a gsi ,can you just bount this on ,will it be strong enougth .only a 1.2 so aint fast
MattyB

22nd Apr 03 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah it will go withenough screws etc. Basically same idea as Saxo one, but thing is, due to the mondeo being wider, it looks weird!!! I mean i've seen it on quite a few corsas and it looks odd! but then again, u wud have to make ur own opinion on that.

Matt
antonOO2

22nd Apr 03 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it should have sed bond it on mate .i wondered wether bonding would hold it .the gsi will be bonded on also .what do you think ,do you need screws ?

[Edited on 22-04-2003 by antonOO2]
Cybermonkey

22nd Apr 03 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did you find the lights anton?
antonOO2

22nd Apr 03 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

great cheers mate ,got um on ,but still doin stuff to the car at the moment ,will have picks up wen i get a bit further along.look gud in the sun ,i no it sounds stupid ,but makes the rio verde paint look better than the old ones did
Cybermonkey

22nd Apr 03 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

brilliant. Glad you like them

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » will this be okay? 23 database queries in 0.0080621 seconds