corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1993 vauxhall corsa 1.2 ls blue

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1993 vauxhall corsa 1.2 ls blue
corsa_danny

User status: Offline
27th Jan 12 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 1.2 8v
Mileage - 121k
Price - 300

Location - (same as my profile) northamptonshire
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -
corsa 1.2 ls

6MONTHS MOT
5MONTHS TAX

COLOURCODED BUMPERS WITH TOPS AND ARCHES GLOSS BLACK, SPOILER, POST FRONT BUMPER,COLOURCODED DOORHANDLES,MIRRORS, ROOF GUTTERS, NEW SHOCKS AND SPRINGS(STANDERD HEIGHT) RECENT BACKBOX AND MIDSECTION, NEW DISCS AND PADS,

BAD POINTS
-CAR USED TO BE SATIN BLACK WITH RUSTY BONNET, BUT HAS NOW BEEN RATTLECANNED GLOSS BLUE, NOT PERFECT JOB BUT BETTER THEN IT WAS, INSIDE DOORS,ENGINE BAY EVERYWHERE HAS BEEN PAINTED.
-SPLITTER MISSING AS CAR USED TO BE DECKED AND IT GOT PULLED OFF
-BOOT IS STUCK LOCKED AT THE MIN (CORSA SPORT BOOT) BUT I SHOULD OF SORTED IT OUT BY THE WEEKEND.

THE CAR ISN'T TO BAD IT RUNS PERFECT NEVER GAVE ME ONE SINGLE PROBLEM, ONLY THING THAT LETS IT DOWN IS THE PAINTJOB AND THE POVERTY SPEC INTERIOR!!

NO TIMEWASTERS

[Edited on 27-01-2012 by corsa_danny]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1993 vauxhall corsa 1.2 ls blue 24 database queries in 0.0054910 seconds