corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author sold
corsajay88

User status: Offline
28th Jan 12 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 1.4 8v
Mileage - 67k
Price - 450

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07919808972
Contact email address -

General information - as above white five door. r reg. has 7 months mot and 1 month tax. its got white astra alloys with brand new tires( done about 300 miles) cambelt and aux belt was done 3k ago, alternator was also changed. new battery. its a good runner and has never let me down. the clutch release bearing is noisy but have got a new clutch which i will include in the sale. can also come with jamex 40mm shocks and springs. good condition inside with ripspeed dvd player, sub and 500watt helfire amp. uprated front speakers. has had very regular oil changes, spark plugs, air and fuel filter were done 6 months ago, also new exhaust middle and back box.

bad points.
as said clutch bearing is noisy but new clutch (included) will fix that. a few stone chips and rust stating on bonnet. also damage to passenger side rear door, its quite a big scratch. it can sometimes be tappy when its very cold but im told this is fine and not unusual for these engines. had it checked over and the mechanic said theres nothing wrong with it.

£600 is the base price i want a quick sale, is quite high for one of these but the new tyres cost £250 a week ago and clutch and lowering kit included its quite a reasonable price.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sorry for the picture, i can take more if wanted.

Ok, as ive bought a new car so

£450 takes it, brand new tires cost half that and only been on a week and a half. Need this gone ASAP

[Edited on 29-01-2012 by corsajay88]

[Edited on 01-02-2012 by corsajay88]

[Edited on 24-02-2012 by corsajay88]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » sold 24 database queries in 0.0080891 seconds