corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Arden blue corsa sport redtop

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arden blue corsa sport redtop
bullock106xsi

User status: Offline
29th Jan 12 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 2.0 16v 20xe
Mileage - 92k on shell unknown on engine
Price - £1000

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07534502163
Contact email address - paul_bullock@hotmail.com

General information -

Arden blue 1.4 corsa sport fitted with legendary REDTOP engine. Goes well stops well but just not for me. Always been a 106 fan and have bought another so this needs to go. Info below

Arden blue 1400 corsa sport shell. Shell is solid. Few marks as expected but nothing major, Roof is painted satin black and the bumper tops and arches are painted black. Front and rear bumper have flaked abit but just need a touch up

20XE REDTOP engine fitted mated to F20 5 speed gearbox. This engine is the early distributor engine which come out of the factory with mahle forged pistons and 156bhp. Completely standard bar a custom catch tank. Only problems here is that the box crunches into 3rd when your giving it big licks. Doesnt pop out of gear and the box doesnt whine etc. Engine uses no oil bar a leak from the sump which is a common problem on these engine. Engine uses literally no water and has a cool running thermostat fitted and had a new gsi rad fitted and winter coolant before the winter. Engine taps from cold for about 5 minutes while it warms up but goes away again a common thing on these engine but isnt a problem. Engine and box fitted with correct conversion mounts and drive shafts and has a quick shift gear linkage fitted.

Car stops with the help of 288mm cav/cali turbo front calipers discs and pads. These have loads of life left in them and are excellent brakes.

Lowered 60mm at the front on gmax shockers and springs and lowered 100+ at rear on monroe shocks and custom springs

Exhaust is a straight through system with a sportex back box. This knocks on the back axel over bumps but you could remedy this with some foam padding over the axel or some heat wrap over the exhaust where it knocks.

Styling wise it has delocked door handles at the front as it has central locking and a fully working alarm. few stickers here and there and aero wipers. wheel wise it has cav gsi slabs in satin black all centre caps and on 50profile tyres

Inside it has full calibra leather interior front seats are in excellent condition, no rips or tears some wear but in comparison to most they are great. rear bench has been fitted to a corsa frame so it all bolts in properly not just thrown in and forgotten about. has a calibra steering wheel too.

Other than that. its had a pair of new rear wheel bearings and a new driver side front one in the last couple of months and a brand new battery. it has always been warmed up before driven. these cars can go bang quickly unless you treat them right and this has been my daily driver since i got it so i do my best to take care of them. It has mot til may and tax til end of march and some service history too. As said im only wanting rid as im a 106 fan and this wont get used to its full potential now i own another. It is not for the faint hearted it will surprise you if you havent owned one or owned a rapid hatchback. triple figures comes without much effort and they play with newer sporty cars without much effort.

i will consider a part ex my way ie smaller car plus some cash my way but please dont offer me nails. many thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Arden blue corsa sport redtop 24 database queries in 0.0100129 seconds