corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Fake I.D

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fake I.D
Darrell16v

User status: Offline
1st Feb 12 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are the ones that you can get online any good? Anyone reccomend a site thats good.

Cheers
tom130691
Premium Member

1st Feb 12 at 19:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no always fail these days
gtitim

1st Feb 12 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Licencees, doormen and shops will pretty much only take driving licence, passport ot citizen card as ID these days. Fakes are crap, poorly made, and usually blatantly obvios. If it says proof of age or similar, its obvious its crap. Get clocked by a pub / club using it, likelihood is it will be seized and passed to Police, and you will go on the barred list. Wait until you are 18 for whatever it is you want to do / buy
mattant

1st Feb 12 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have 2 driving licences. I lost mine so I paid the £20 for a replacement, then found it, so now I have two.

Get a friend who looks like you and have him do that. It's not so legal but it would work.
Toby
Premium Member

1st Feb 12 at 20:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used one when was 16 and that had holograms and even a electronic strip which contained data but it was hit and miss then, in the end I modified a driving license and that worked until I was 17. Easiest option is.find something remotely similar looking and tax an old passport. Most useful if the passport is a few years old
baza31

1st Feb 12 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattant
I have 2 driving licences. I lost mine so I paid the £20 for a replacement, then found it, so now I have two.

Get a friend who looks like you and have him do that. It's not so legal but it would work.

If you get caught doing that you could end up in deep shit, it's identity fraud . Also whoever lends their i.d to a mate are wrong in their head
Gary
Premium Member

1st Feb 12 at 20:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If we take someones id off them as its not theirs it goes to the police. Most places will do the same. Not worth it
John

1st Feb 12 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
quote:

If you get caught doing that you could end up in deep shit, it's identity fraud . Also whoever lends their i.d to a mate are wrong in their head

bollocks, it's been done by under 18's across the land since ID was invented.

What will happen is they'll notice you've got ginger hair and specs and the person in the ID doesn't and tell you to do one.
John

1st Feb 12 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
If we take someones id off them as its not theirs it goes to the police. Most places will do the same. Not worth it

Jobsworths then.
mattant

1st Feb 12 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
quote:

Nothing would happen to me as I reported it lost / stolen. Plus all the police do is take it to the station and tell you to collect it with another form of ID.

I don't do this by the way, I don't think I know anyone under 18
sc0ott

1st Feb 12 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Couple of my mates used to get their army id refused. Door men can be retarded as fuck, as well as wankers.
Gary
Premium Member

1st Feb 12 at 21:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Army ID gets you in free round here
Generation

2nd Feb 12 at 01:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good luck faking a driving license. If you know what you're looking for, there's no way you'd get in
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd Feb 12 at 01:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are bars in Liverpool which scan it in to some kiosk looking thing to verify it.
Dom

2nd Feb 12 at 01:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
There are bars in Liverpool which scan it in to some kiosk looking thing to verify it.

They've started to do that round here, no doubt it helps but it takes twice as long to get in anywhere....
Fro

2nd Feb 12 at 05:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They've been doing the scanning thing in london for ages but believe its so they know who's in there aswell.
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd Feb 12 at 05:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't go in them out of choice now, not really so happy about it.
Lynny

2nd Feb 12 at 06:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Couple of my mates used to get their army id refused. Door men can be retarded as fuck, as well as wankers.

When I used to work in bars, we weren't allowed to accept army ID and got a bollocking if we did. Only allowed passport, drivers licence or PASS logo card.
M2RTY

2nd Feb 12 at 07:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Arm id means you dont get in, they refuse all squaddys round here, even spot you are one if ou have certain classes on your diving licence at 18/19

My lasses friend was refussed going to a club with us. She went mental and took it to the papers, and theres a boycot on another pub because of it
M2RTY

2nd Feb 12 at 07:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/local/darlington/8218938.Your_country_needs_you___but_you_can___t_buy_a_drink_in_your_home_town/

Of topic but might be of interest
thegsi

2nd Feb 12 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't most legal ID's have UV reactive text behind them nowadays?
LeeM

2nd Feb 12 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

fuckers in walkabout and modo do that, puts my picture up on the big display which i hate because i look like a convict shaved head on my d/l and have hair now so quite often they dont believe its me.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

3rd Feb 12 at 09:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

yeah its fucking bullshit! wonder how long they keep your data for aswell.
Hammer

3rd Feb 12 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We had fake student ID from the age of 15, it was a brilliant copy and worked every single time in the bars we used to frequent.

Also used to get a free cheeseburger with a Big Mac meal
Fro

3rd Feb 12 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
quote:
Originally posted by Ian

yeah its fucking bullshit! wonder how long they keep your data for aswell.

I'm with you peeps.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Fake I.D 22 database queries in 0.2649651 seconds