corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help Just Built A Corsa b C20xe And IT WONT START and Excessive fuel in the fuel pots :( please help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help Just Built A Corsa b C20xe And IT WONT START and Excessive fuel in the fuel pots :( please help
DK.NuttyScotty

User status: Offline
   4th Feb 12 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Help Just Built A Corsa b C20xe And IT WONT START and Excessive fuel in the fuel pots please help only just build it 2 days ago

it was currently a 1.6 x16xe and ive recently converted it to a c20xe, all seems well with the wireing, fuels being pumped threw the injectors, it just wont start, it tries to but misfires badly an when i remove the spark plugs they are caked in fuel, and when you look down the spark plug holes there is excessive fuel in the (fuel pots i think it is lol )and with the spark plugs removed on trying to turn the engine over the injectors squirt a even mist from each spark plug hole evenly for about 3 seconds then its like the injectors are pouring it in and its suirting out not in a mist form but like spitting PLEASE HELP im really not the sharpest of tools in the shed believe me and i am in need of expert advice due to being my only car an need it running asap Any Help and ADvice would be really grateful, the car is currently near stourbridge ring road in westmidlands if anyone is near an could take a look??? id pay fuel cost i just dont know these engines at all lool my 1.6 i was always messin an modging lol its all in big breaks, coil overs etc all mounted up just need it to run now ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP PLEASE GET IN TOUCH
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

4th Feb 12 at 19:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have checked you're actually getting a spark? That'd be the first thing to check if you know you're getting fuel.
DK.NuttyScotty

4th Feb 12 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes i have buddy its getting a spark but when we remove the plugs they are soaked in fuel an when u look down pots its like a puddle in there lol i stumped
reecegsi

6th Feb 12 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dizzy or coil pack xe? Cream or blue injectors? 2.5 or 3.0 fpr?

New Poll