corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » G60 steels.....like new....

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author G60 steels.....like new....
Corsa_Sport21

User status: Offline
13th Feb 12 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Picked these up today but change of plans which means they are getting sold on.

They don't have tyres and are near enough in original condition/original paint etc. The rims are fine, no chips or kerb rash on them as i don't think they have even seen the road. They have had tyres fitted but have been removed. They have a couple of small marks on the faces from what i think has been transportation and possibly on the tyre machine. Or even from being in the hands of the VW guys as from what i read, they don't take car of them like they do alloys when shipping them about. They still look real good and fresh.

Im looking for 120quid which is my money back.

Located in Fife, Scotland. Postage isn't a problem, but will be extra.

All 4 wheels......

Pics of the minor marks....

Jed D

13th Feb 12 at 07:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got the c.caps?
Corsa_Sport21

13th Feb 12 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No caps, just as they are in the pics.

Wouldn't imagine it be too hard to pick up a set of caps as iirc, some sets from other VW steels fit.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » G60 steels.....like new.... 24 database queries in 0.0750401 seconds