corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Ghey-Ass Exhausts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ghey-Ass Exhausts
buffcore_laney

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 03 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going to replace my backbox on my Corsa B, but I've noticed on a lot of peoples that it comes out at a gay angle

Is there any way of stopping this apart from taking a hammer and bending the new pipe?

Thankyou Please

Adam_lee

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 03 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a piper stainless 3" exhaust BB and it fits square to the bumper with no ghay ass angles. In fact it looks good cos the standard bumper has a similar radius indentation for the exaust and its fits snug. I know exactly what u mean though, however i think this is down to incompitent fitting by some DIY newbys. It took a while to hang mine just right so its straight. Its simply a matter of twisting the box into the right position where it connects to your mid section and adjusting the leanth of the exhaust rubbers to suit. (you can get various leanths from your nearest fitter). Hope this helps a little. Seya mate!

New Poll