corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Idiots in society.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Idiots in society.
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Feb 12 at 16:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I stopped off at an ATM to get some cash for my tea tonight, and waited behind a, shall we say, quite jakey looking character. I saw him take his mini statement and walk away so I went to use the machine, only to see the "would you like to make another transaction?" message on the screen I quickly hit no, took his card and went after him to give it to him. Caught up and handed him his card, only for him to take it and stare at me like I was some sort of criminal, turn then walk away Not expecting a hoo haa for giving him it, but don't expect to be looked at like a thief either

To summarise this mini rant; Some members of society are retarded, ignorant jakebaws.
Gary
Premium Member

17th Feb 12 at 16:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should have pressed Yes > Cash > £300

Ungrateful cunt
Fro

17th Feb 12 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What side of the border was he? case closed
alan-g-w

17th Feb 12 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've done that, only it was the jakey that walked up just as I walked off. Needless to say the outcome wasn't the same
Eck
Premium Member

17th Feb 12 at 16:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ungrateful indeed At least not looking like me like I'm in the wrong would have been appreciated

Less of the cheek, Fro

Did it end in fisticuffs, Alan?
Nic Barnes

17th Feb 12 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like john-d
Whittie

17th Feb 12 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should have withdrawn £100, run up to him and say this is yours. The look would have been worth it then
Gary
Premium Member

17th Feb 12 at 16:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
Should have withdrawn £100, run up to him and say this is yours. The look would have been worth it then

Especially at this time on a friday, no chance of getting it back in teh bank if he needed it there
alan-g-w

17th Feb 12 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope, I got in my car and drove away only realising when I got about a mile up the road by the time I was back there was no sign of either card or any sort of cash (obv lol)

It was in the middle of Thornliebank as well, people from Glasgow will know why I wasn't counting on it still being there. I went back and there were a couple of skanks kicking about outside the Subway next to the ATM, I asked them just on the off chance and they almost said 'no' too quickly the smelly bitches

End of the day it was my own daft fault, got the cash back I had stolen as well after telling the bank what happened!
Liam-Wilko

17th Feb 12 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it is good to have a thanks once in a while i handed a walet in at asda the bloke got it after watching me hand it in and didnt say a word iv always said from now on if i find a walet with cash in or a card in a ATM there is no chance i would take a second to think should i or shouldnt i

there isnt many people that will hand it back in without taking anything so i ant gonna hand anything in any more

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Idiots in society. 22 database queries in 0.0148618 seconds