corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » whats it worth?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author whats it worth?
M2RTY

User status: Offline
21st Feb 12 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never thought I would do one of these but check my car for sale see what you think:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220944681144

I put it on ebay for a bit of daft as I but a Saxo on for 28 days and it sold in 48 hours, so I deleted all the info on the ad and put my BMW on (hence why it is listed under citroen, couldnt edit this bit - bt it was free, so worth it)

Buying a house Monday so could do with releasing some money to go towards deposit

Its a long advert, was bored at work lol

I gave 13800 for it from a private seller in March 2010 with 47k on the clock (this was a very good price at the time). Spent a few grand on carputer etc which I dont expect to get back, and its on winter wheels as I sold the LMs already, but can stick standard ones on or knock 800 off the price as is.

so - 12k a bit over the top?

BarnshaW

21st Feb 12 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be honest i would say its a couple of grand overpriced
M2RTY

21st Feb 12 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i always start high and then knock it down every few days, never know, someone might buy it lol. Worst case is I keep it a couple of months til sun is out and retry. Only really need the cash for a couple of months and could sort it out from elsewhere at a push - see how it goes

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » whats it worth? 22 database queries in 0.0113931 seconds