corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » tattoos; mixing styles in the same area

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author tattoos; mixing styles in the same area
LeeM

User status: Offline
22nd Feb 12 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thinking of putting a traditional style rose in black and grey between these 2, just above the inside of my elbow. would they clash too much seeing as theres already 2 different styles there? bearing in mind im booked to start a 3/4 black and white japanese style sleeve on the other arm...

LeeM

22nd Feb 12 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

an example from the guy im gonna go to
sc0ott

22nd Feb 12 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh id keep that arm polynesian.
Marc

22nd Feb 12 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What sc0ott said.
LeeM

22nd Feb 12 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wont be getting any more polynesian though tbh, i like what ive got but dont want a sleeve or 3/4 which is the only real option with that. i want the rose as another tribute to my nan (its the anniversary of her death today)
sc0ott

22nd Feb 12 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It just wouldnt go, and theres every chance youll change your mind at a later date.

It will make more sense if it was part of your planned oriental sleeve as they are mainly flowers, wind, water and some form of animal. Im guessing your nan isnt any in way japanese though, but that wont matter.
sc0ott

22nd Feb 12 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually a black and white 3/4 sleeve with the only part in colour being your that for your nan will look cool. It will stand out more as well and it will be different in a way that you normally either get a full colour sleeve or black and white
LeeM

22nd Feb 12 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah the japanese sleeve is gonna be a phoenix for the symbolism. i have no ties to anything oriental
ive always loved traditional style tattoos though and id like to get a few pieces in that style, starting with this. the rose would be below the line of my sleeve and if ive got a tshirt on you cant see any of my polynesian one
LeeM

22nd Feb 12 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was going to get the rose black and white
sc0ott

22nd Feb 12 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get it on one of your tits?

Id get the polynesian one extended around your arm. It currently looks like a slice of pizza

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » tattoos; mixing styles in the same area 22 database queries in 0.0797689 seconds