corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mint Astra Sri Turbo MK4 NEW PICS

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mint Astra Sri Turbo MK4 NEW PICS
jay26

User status: Offline
27th Feb 12 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Welcome to the sale of my Astra SRI Turbo. The car is in great condition with next to no marks on it. The reason for sale is I want a motorbike for summer and the Mrs says i cant have a 2.0 Turbo and a motorbike; I dont know what she means.

The car has 12 months MOT and 4 months Tax. The car has done 67,000 miles and also has a VXR Turbo and actuator.

Engine on 67,000 with some service history, valve stem seals and cambelt done 10k ago.

VXR turbo has done 10k with upgraded oil ristrictor bolts and blanked recirc valve with reciept.

The car only had 1 advisory on its MOT and that was for a rear tyre getting close to legal limit. I do have a part worn Parada spec 2 that i will include.

Car parts and info:

I have no idea what speakers are in the car but they have been upgraded and are by far the best speakers i have heard with great bass but no sub taking up space in the boot. Very clear and loud system without cutting shelfs or making a mess.

De-restricted airbox + Large intake pipe and courtenay panel filter

Resonated milltek cat back exhaust (not chav loud just a nice hum)

Koni 45mm springs on standard shocks

Polybushed front engine mount

new bosch batter with 5 year warranty + receipt (new 2 months ago)

F23 gearbox

17" Sri Turbo wheels with 2 brand new parada spec 2's

Prodrive front bumper with fogs (no cracks)

Prodrive rear bumper

Opel grill

Vauxhall grill (included)

irmscher steering wheel with stereo stalk and stalk lead

standard sri turbo cat back exhaust (included)

70mm front pipe

opc spark plug cover

The bad bits

If im going to be very picky and choose some "bad bits" the wheels aren't in a newly refurbished condition but are still good looking with only the odd mark on them as the pictures show.

Slight bolster wear on drivers side stitching.

few marks on centre console when stereo fitted.

The car was reshelled about a year and a half ago due to being owned by a vauxhall technition it was cheaper for him to reshell the car than to respray the car due to poor paint on rear. The car was reshelled and fully rebuilt about 10k ago so drives literally like new.

I honestly can't fault this car in any way apart from the above it is a pleasure to drive and has no knocks or noises other than a nice exhaust note and turbo spool.

The car is my means of transport so mileage will increase slightly. The car is insured and driven everyday so I can take you for a spin or if you bring insurance feel free to go for a drive.

Will take px's aslong as I have £1300-£1400 cash my way

£2250 ovno

Viewings and collection from Leeds

[Edited on 28-02-2012 by jay26]

[Edited on 02-03-2012 by jay26]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mint Astra Sri Turbo MK4 NEW PICS 24 database queries in 0.0108640 seconds