corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance prices c20xe

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Insurance prices c20xe
Joey 1.6 sport

User status: Offline
6th Mar 12 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there I'm after some help I have motor trade insurance but are saying they don't insure modified cars

So can you tell me who you use and a number and what sort of price even just normal insurance
My cars is a Corsa b with redtop fitted will be needing to tell dvla about engine change what part of log book do u write in is it change of details ? What details do u wright in thanks
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Mar 12 at 10:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You change engine number and cc on logbook, I'm with Adrian Flux with mine. On my phone so bit effort to copy their number but if you look in help zone there is a post of modified insurers

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance prices c20xe 23 database queries in 0.0084779 seconds