corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pic request: Corsas gsi/reps with bbs/lensos

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pic request: Corsas gsi/reps with bbs/lensos
Christopher

User status: Offline
7th Mar 12 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just want to see what they look like really as i love the bbs rs or rx whatever they are called but unsure whether they will suit my car :/
Jambo

7th Mar 12 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They will. Don't have any pics as I'm on my phone but do at home.
fazza

7th Mar 12 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look in scarons garage, doesnt have gsi front but will give you an idea
Christopher

7th Mar 12 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok jambo thanks

Seen this before but would like some other examples

Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

7th Mar 12 at 13:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Above is a very nice car, 16" BBS RS wheels, 3 piece splits that have been re drilled to 4 stud. Over here they'd sell for 800 plus depending on spec Non refurbed

BBS RM's are the 2 piece splits which I have often found in 15" & 4 stud they'd fit vauxhalls fine without too much hassle but again depending on et and spec.

Lenso's or calibre wheels would be the easiest and cheapest way of getting the same look they pretty much make these in Vauxhall fitment off the shelf

[Edited on 07-03-2012 by Danny W]

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
Christopher

7th Mar 12 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks danny! Hmmm think £800 is slightly costly :/ Was thinking about the rms! How much do these go for roughly? Dont Realllyyyy want lensos, but it might have to be that way if i really like the look of them, as id like to be able to split them!

[Edited on 07-03-2012 by Christopher]
Paul W
Premium Member

7th Mar 12 at 13:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd say those RS's would go for £1k+, seems to be the going rate for a decent set. £800 ish for decent RM's

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
Christopher

7th Mar 12 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oooo just seen these:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BBS-RM-SUPERB-COND-/330697625953?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item4cff1d5161
Danny W
Premium Member

7th Mar 12 at 13:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell me about it I've been hunting for a set of RS's to replace my RM's for ages but can't justify 800 - 1.5k on wheels for a corsa lol

RM's are a bit cheaper and usual price is anything from 500 if your lucky to 800-900 again depending on spec and finish. But if your very very lucky some original non tampered ones will pop up now and again for 300 ish, but high change they'd need splitting and rebuilding to get them looking how you want them.

Often find the original BBS bolts to be tarnished and rusty, so a set of 120 stainless bolts will set you back 130+ and then lips can be costly to get them polished or if your fitting wider ones.

My advice would be too shop about and look for the right spec for you, think about what width and size you'd want to get it looking how you want, there are soo many options with the BBS wheels, different offsets and widths from factory.

Those ones on eBay are the same as mine originally were, et 33 will fit with the right tyre choice too.
I'd be surprised if they go for less than 500 but deffo keep a watch on them

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
blainej1

7th Mar 12 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate you can get some decent reps if you shop round
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

7th Mar 12 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Danny W
Premium Member

7th Mar 12 at 14:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul W
I'd say those RS's would go for £1k+, seems to be the going rate for a decent set. £800 ish for decent RM's

Agree with this, that seems to be the going rate for fully finished mint sets

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
ar corsagsi

7th Mar 12 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pic request: Corsas gsi/reps with bbs/lensos 23 database queries in 0.2581220 seconds