corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » advise on track days/ starting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author advise on track days/ starting
Martin W
Organiser: South East
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Mar 12 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me and my dad are thinking of buying a car poss a tigra for track days this year.

what are the rules and regulations with this regarding insurance etc... we want the car to be road legal aswell as we dont have a trailer to transport the car.

any websites or advise to give us an idea of whats involved?
Ian
Site Administrator

10th Mar 12 at 00:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its been covered before on here or have a look on http://www.weekendracer.co.uk/

Rules depend on who organises the days but its typically not very strict if the car is up to MOT standard, only thing to watch really is noise levels.

Insurance for road use is something to work out first, it will be a modified car which isn't the best news to try and get road mileage cover.
Martin W
Organiser: South East
Premium Member

10th Mar 12 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah sorry ian, forgot about WR. Cheers!
Stu

10th Mar 12 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I were you I would get a towbar and hire a trailer! You can hire one for about £35 for the weekend.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » advise on track days/ starting 22 database queries in 0.0091259 seconds