corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » new speaker wiring in the door

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author new speaker wiring in the door
gav93

User status: Offline
11th Mar 12 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

guys basicaly my speakers dont work well one does and the other doesnt and then they switch so weve tested it all got it hopefully down to the wiring in the door from the speakers to the rubber plug if you know what i mean, has anyone else had this issue and what caused it as i would kinda like to know as it could also be something else checked all the spade conecters etc.. steroeo is brand new got to be the wires touching or something as when i wind the window down on either door that speaker will cut out so it must of chaffed or something ?

will check it out tomorrow but just thought id put this up to see weather anyone else has had this prob and any tips etc.. always good to ask before hand i say

New Poll