corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » my 3.0 corsa v6

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my 3.0 corsa v6
corsa-vxr

User status: Offline
14th Mar 12 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

time to start another project after selling the golf lol bought my old 3.0 v6 corsa back its been passed around alot by idiots 1 having ran a roller over the whole car with matt black paint and putting monster energy stickers over it gads anyways broke my old 2.0 white corsa last year and this is how i met the guy i just got this off off he wanted some parts off my old white one for his corsa aka this one so him and his son spent 2 days rubbing the car down with petrol and thinners to get it back to white was a complete state tbh and i always said id buy it back 1 day which takes us to today lol i pick the car up later tonight after it goes through the mot today so can start getting some things done and changed on it from the last i saw it spec and plans are
ENGINE
its an x30xe block
with 2.5 v6 inlet etc
it has f20 gearbox with new clutch
also has light flywheel from a c20xe
it has had a rebuild since this guy got it
consisting of
head gaskets
timing belt water pump
rings
etc etc
every gasket changed
and a good service
v6 brakes
and power steering
has full exhaust sytem i had 2" system on it now it seems to have bits welded everywhere
full blue hose set
polished inlet
stainless cam cover
stainless coil pack cover aswell
EXTERIOR
shells in white
has coilovers
and custom 80mm rear springs
its sat on some 16" sxis from an astra in black
bumper tops and arches are painted gloss black
smoked depos
dtm mirrors
bonnet bra-will be removed tonight
INTERIOR
has full mint black calibra leather
aftermarket steering wheel
may have a digital dash but i wasnt bothered wheter it was put in or not hadnt on sunday when i was at it

ANYWAYS PLANS FOR IT THIS TIME ARE
EXTERIOR
wheels changed to either cav turbo wheels or speedlines
moretes headlights
german rear lights being picked up this week
laguna splitter being picked up tonight but will be getting a gsi bumper
carbon bonnet
semi smooth boot
keeping with the black bumper tops etc quite like them
fibreglass tailgate and carbon wings if and when they come for sale
steinmetz sideskirts
maybe rear airdam or ill keep standard rear
paint underneath car inner arches etc hopefully before pvs
sidestrips will be removed hes put them back on as paint under them has came away but ill get it sorted
ENGINE
not much tbh its pretty quick as is its booked in at weekend to a mates place to get a full 2.5inch system with 3"tip
enlarged throttle body
remap
INTERIOR
rear will be stripped off rear seats and a half cage installed like my little bros madcorsakid on here
carbon door cards floor either painted or carpeted
cant think off anything else at the minute but im sure there will be more only pics i have off the minute till later off what he sent me enjoy

and a couple bits appeared this morning

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » my 3.0 corsa v6 23 database queries in 0.0089309 seconds