corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » kenwood in car dvd and navigation

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author kenwood in car dvd and navigation
tomo2k9

User status: Offline
15th Mar 12 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As in title got this with a 106gti the missis picked up tuesday, it comes with the the unit itself witch is a normal size so no need to modify your dash , and its got a hide away unit witch i think is the brain to it all , comes with a shed load of wireing , thats whats put me off tbh i dont no were to start lol i aint got a clue what this is worth but ino they aint cheap, so for forum rules ill say 250 but any intrest then inbox me and we can sort something out , cheers

corsa_nath

15th Mar 12 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tomo2k9
As in title got this with a 106gti the missis picked up tuesday, it comes with the the unit itself witch is a normal size so no need to modify your dash , and its got a hide away unit witch i think is the brain to it all , comes with a shed load of wireing , thats whats put me off tbh i dont no were to start lol i aint got a clue what this is worth but ino they aint cheap, so for forum rules ill say 250 but any intrest then inbox me and we can sort something out , cheers

easy tomo its nathhh
tomo2k9

15th Mar 12 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ezi geezer , ya got a project file going yet ? If ya have drop me the link so i can have a look at the lil beast

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » kenwood in car dvd and navigation 24 database queries in 0.1790719 seconds