corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Product recommendation

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Product recommendation
Bakes

User status: Offline
18th Mar 12 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm goin to be giving my car a real good detailing now the weather is getting better. Now I know everyone has different preferences to cleaning products but I just want to know what wax people tend to use. I use meguiars clay bar kit with the quick detailer which I find very effective but when it comes to the wax afterwards, I've used autoglym but I can't help but think there is better products on the market.

Thanks, anything other than wax that people like pop it on.

I'd reccomend autosmart high style for tyre dressing and black bumper trim... Real good!
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

18th Mar 12 at 17:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i use meguires canuaba wax seems ok

attracts wasps though
Piér

18th Mar 12 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Autoglym HD wax is actually on par with a lot of the top end waxes and is very highly rated.
Good durability, good looks, looks really well.
However, as your car is white you'll probably get a better finish from using a sealant.
Stuff like Werkstat acrylic kit (£60) from polished bliss, brilliant on white

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Product recommendation 22 database queries in 0.0042591 seconds