corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa track car sold pending payment on monday

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa track car sold pending payment on monday
moxon508

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 12 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - corsa b
Model - gsi
Engine - 2l
Mileage -
Price - £650

Location - (same as my profile) huddersfield
Contact phone number - 07841428837
Contact email address - moxongundogs@yahoo.co.uk

General information - this is my corsa c20xe that i have been driving for abit of fun. started off as a gsi. i have put in bucket seats with 3" sparco 4 point harnesses, polycarbonate windows and a fibreglass bonnet. it is mot til july and taxed till end of may. the engine is spot on. it was put in by a mecanic and he has done a good job with good mounts. it does not make the usual rattle on start up or smoke. it is on standard gsi suspention and gsi brakes. 15" astra mk3 alloys and i have the centre caps with 195 55 15 tyres all good one is new.
i have kept all the glass and elec window mecanisms and switches which the buyer can have.
i also have a set of 4 rally spec compomotive 14" alloy wheels that i am selling that i was going to put on the vehicle. and a set of spax adjustable coilovers.

[Edited on 22-03-2012 by moxon508]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa track car sold pending payment on monday 24 database queries in 0.0072849 seconds