corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » SCS sofa company

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SCS sofa company
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Mar 12 at 08:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone had any dealing with them for incorrect item sent out?

Waited 3 weeks for the 4 seater sofa we ordered, in the shop floor colour (coffee). They delivered it last night, while i was at work, returned home from work to find a very dark brown sofa, almost black colour.

Waiting on them opening so i can call and let them have it, but im curious as to wether they will do a deal.

The sofa actually looks really nice, but it doesnt now match the curtains/rug i ordered, so if i kept it, id need new ones, at the cost of £150ish. Are they likely to knock this off the price and i keep this, saving them the hassle of collection/delivery and a now slightly used sofa?

Or are they gonna want me to wait another month or so and do a straight swap.

Or worse still come collect this one, so we have no sofa (sold ours the day we got told this was being delivered) then wait and send new??

Tips for getting what i want.. lol

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Gary
Premium Member

29th Mar 12 at 08:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go in store. Find manager. Give him shit.
Dan
Premium Member

29th Mar 12 at 08:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nearest store is 35 mile away, i have little one while missus is at work, and i have work in 2 hours, so its unfortunatly phone calls only today

Gary
Premium Member

29th Mar 12 at 09:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ring and refuse to speak to some monkey, demand a manager, if your not abusive they cant hang up on you
Dan
Premium Member

29th Mar 12 at 09:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is saying,

hi, can you tell me what colour you have the sophie sofa on the shop floor in please.

Then when they say coffee, i reply, so why the fuck have you sent me dark brown!

Abusive?

Gary
Premium Member

29th Mar 12 at 09:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Meh, be reet
nathy_87

29th Mar 12 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad you haven't got a job in Customer Relations, Dan.

Just ring them up and say they've delivered the wrong one, you want them to pick it up whilst dropping off the correct one at the same time, saving to seperate journeys.

[Edited on 29-03-2012 by nathy_87]
Bart

29th Mar 12 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and hide a smelly mackeral in the back of the wrong one
Dan
Premium Member

29th Mar 12 at 09:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me an customer services don't mix lol.

Well I was expecting a fight when I called. Having called head office at 9 and telling them the issue. They said you need to call local shop. So they obviously sent a message to the store.

Called them gave name and they said ah yes we were just about to call you. We have ordered the correct one and will collect the wrong one at the same time as delivering the correct one. Sorry for the mistake.

So I didn't even have time to strike a deal lol.

At least it's sorted

AndyKent

29th Mar 12 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Be interested to hear how quick they can get you another one.

Be funny (yet annoying) if they make you wait 4 weeks for the wrong colour but can get the right colour in 3 days
Dan
Premium Member

29th Mar 12 at 09:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea. That is more likely to happen. Wonder what they do with the wrong one

AndyKent

29th Mar 12 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably put it in a warehouse whilst holding on to someone else's money for weeks on end
fred7

29th Mar 12 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very common with scs they do it because of supply issues. Cheaper to give you the wrong 1 than telling customer to wait another 4 weeks and customer cancelling. Dark brown will prob b least popular colour. It was on watchdog i think couple of years ago. Phone and say not happy about the messing around and lost money because of waitin in etc they WILL give compo
sc0ott

29th Mar 12 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe when you said you wanted the coffee colour they thought you meant black coffee?
_Allan_

29th Mar 12 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 30-03-2012 by _Allan_]
Dan
Premium Member

29th Mar 12 at 20:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ill give it a couple of weeks, if theres no communications or its not here, ill ring up and kick off

Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
29th Mar 12 at 20:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What you being compensated for?

They're going to change it and you've got one to sit on in the mean time.
Gaz

29th Mar 12 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did they ask you to ensure it is left in the delivered state (I.e unused )

You should undo the staples underneath and leave them a "surprise" when they collect it. Rotting Fish is a good one for when it gets back to the factory.
Dan
Premium Member

29th Mar 12 at 21:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont want to be an arse about it, so will look after this one best as possible. Didnt mention nothing about the state of this one. Just said keep that one until we swap them, seeing as i have no sofa, hence me ordering, them fucking up and leaving me with this one, i think its only fair i use it.

I dont particually want compensating, but after being messed about, missus using a days hols to wait in for it all day, then will have to do the same next time etc, is alot of waste because of there fuck up, so think at least deserve the delivery knocked off if they mess us about too much

Gaz

29th Mar 12 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan
I dont particually want compensating, but after being messed about, missus using a days hols to wait in for it all day, then will have to do the same next time etc, is alot of waste because of there fuck up, so think at least deserve the delivery knocked off if they mess us about too much

Or just ask for some sofa care products, they sell them are a ridiculous price so will be worth grabbing a few bags for free to help clean it
(although in saying that, a baby wipe does just the same job)
harrybanks

30th Mar 12 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We had our lounge decorated and was waiting for te new sofa to come, mum and dad ordered a cream corner sofa, 8 week wait and when the delivered it, it was brown! Rang them up and they said we can keep this one and get £250 off it or they'll order the cream one and let us use the brown one till it comes.

We got rid of the old sofas so good that they're letting us keep it for 8 weeks. Not sure whether that was scs though...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » SCS sofa company 23 database queries in 0.0131140 seconds