corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1998 BMW E36 Coupe 318iS - Cheap!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1998 BMW E36 Coupe 318iS - Cheap!
P1CK4D

User status: Offline
31st Mar 12 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - BMW
Model - E36
Engine - 318iS 16v
Mileage - 171200
Price - 450

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07921220013
Contact email address - Rich_Pick86@hotmail.com

General information - I bought this car last September as my run around and cheap skid car for the bad (good ) weather. The exterior paintwork is in really good condition, with no rust what so ever. Both doors has a single dent on, and the front bumper is damaged on the drivers side. A new bumper is only £20, but it has never bothered me, so I never bothered replacing it. The interior is in great condition with no rips or tears. Just had 1 brand new tyre fitted at a cost of £60 and also had an oil change when I first bought it. The diff is welded so it's easy to get the tail out when wanting to and I also have the standard diff if its wanted. The car has a bmw factory fitted remote central locking alarm and I frequently get 300 miles to £50s worth of petrol.

MOT till 18th Oct 2012
Tax till End of Sept 2012

Any queries, questions or picture requests, feel free to get in contact.
Cheers, Rich.

[Edited on 02-04-2012 by P1CK4D]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1998 BMW E36 Coupe 318iS - Cheap! 24 database queries in 0.0068610 seconds