corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » BREAKING REDTOP TIGRA

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BREAKING REDTOP TIGRA
sootylad

User status: Offline
1st Apr 12 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A BLACK REDTOP TIGRA BREAKING OR SELL COMPLETE CAR....THE CAR IS A UNFINISHED PROJECT AN ALL PARTS I HAVE...IVE GOT FOLLOWING ITEMS UP FOR GRABS.....
1 YELLOW TOP BATTERY £100....2 COMPLETE REDTOP ENGINE BUT NEED INLET MANIFOLD AN INJECTORS PUTTING BACK ON..THE ENGINE AS ADD THE TOP END REBUILT AS I WAS ON TWIN 45 CARBS £500.....3 DIGITAL DASH WITH TANSDUCER £100...TIGRA ALLOYS WITH TYRES £55..VAUXHALL ALLOYS £120 BUT NO CENTER CAPS..I WILL TAKE £800 FOR THE COMPLETE CAR WITH ALL THE XTRA BITS...THE TIGRA IS A P PLATE AN BLACK IN COLOUR...NO T OR T AN SORN OF ROAD..ALSO G.MAX REAR COILOVERS WITH THE G SPANNERS £140 JUST LIKE NEW....TXT OR CALL 07875040125
BeetleGav

User status: Offline
1st Apr 12 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does it have black painted not plastic exterior handles?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » BREAKING REDTOP TIGRA 24 database queries in 0.0079858 seconds