corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what car should i have next??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what car should i have next??
bignev

User status: Offline
5th Apr 12 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The time has come to get shut of my corsa b, and next I'm thinken something diesel for better mpg ect, what are the vauxhall diesals like? Budget £1500-£2000, suggestions of other makes and models aswel please
AlunJ

5th Apr 12 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Which vauxhall diesels are you looking at? Can perhaps get a Clio dci for 2k now? Think the earlier corsa c's with 1.7 diesels are GM units so probably not as good as the earlier Isuzu engines used.
bignev

5th Apr 12 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was looking at corsa cs, astra, vectras I have heard the 1.7cdti turbos are weak but I'm not sure how true that is
bignev

5th Apr 12 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was looking at corsa cs, astra, vectras I have heard the 1.7cdti turbos are weak but I'm not sure how true that is
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Apr 12 at 21:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably hear a lot more about it so it looks worse than it is.

1.3 CDTi is fantastic on fuel, more so the later ones, 2004 on.
bignev

5th Apr 12 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ye I thought that, had looked at 1.3cdti but I'm thinken something that has a bit of performance to aswel as economical. Did think also maybe a golf earlier pump engine ones seem to be reasonble price now, haven't seen any decent pd engine ones for my budget
bignev

5th Apr 12 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ye I thought that, had looked at 1.3cdti but I'm thinken something that has a bit of performance to aswel as economical. Did think also maybe a golf earlier pump engine ones seem to be reasonble price now, haven't seen any decent pd engine ones for my budget
AlunJ

5th Apr 12 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know the turbos on the 1.3cdtis aren't the best, that's a fiat engine. Dunno about the 1.7s, our work ones get abused to fuck and all seem okay.
Sunz

5th Apr 12 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clio dCi dynamique 80bhp or 100bhp model.
~willow~

5th Apr 12 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got a 206 hdi dturbo 2002 as my daily driver, its fantastic on fuel i think, well it is compared to previous cars and the c20let!
a full tank is about 65quid and i get about 550miles out of that. its a 2litre and the tax is nice and cheap on it too, you can pick them up for not alot now too id defo recommed it if your after something cheap to run
Corsa_Sport21

5th Apr 12 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gonna throw in a wildcard here and say an MGZR TD. Cheap to buy, and cheap to tune. Can see about 150bhp and a shit load of torque for about £300. Can also insure them on a classic car policy.
bignev

5th Apr 12 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have been tonight to look at mgzr td tonight funny enuff lol in silver pretty tidy its just done shy of 100,000 and he wants £1200 quid for it!
AlunJ

5th Apr 12 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

An MGZR TD can be insured on classic insurance? how so? Are they really considered a classic?
Anty
Premium Member

5th Apr 12 at 23:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

micro car

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what car should i have next?? 22 database queries in 0.0136549 seconds