corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Forsale My Black Vectra SRi 2.6 V6

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Forsale My Black Vectra SRi 2.6 V6
*Adz*

User status: Offline
   14th Apr 12 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im regretfully selling this, im only doing so as its sat in the yard not being used and i think its a waste of a good car to be honest... And thats coming from me a breaker! lol

The good points...

2001 ( Y ) Black
Mileage around 122k
Tax April
Test Dec 2012
Very clean with only one scratch on back quarter not to big to be honest.
Half leather (No Rips)
Cruise Control
Full Trip Computer
Tinted Windows
Saloon
4x SRi Alloys *Steel Spare*
No EML Light (Unnormal for 2.6 i know) lol
Recent belt & rocker cover gaskets & plugs
Loads of service history and old MOT's
Bad bits...
Has a scratch on driver side rear quarter, nothing to bad or big, and usual car park dings here and there.. but its a 11 year old car now. Tiny bits rust here and there as well.
Has a bit of smoke on start up. The valve stem sills, it goes about 10secs once started and is fine all the time your driving, and to be honest, ive never topped up oil since i changed it 4 months ago.. So its not alot...

If there is any more info i can help you with... Please ask... Its still insured for another week. So i can take people out in it if interested...

Heres the only picture ive got at the time being..

Looking for around £850

Call or text on 07761 739 226
Car located in Da11

Thanks!

[Edited on 14-04-2012 by *Adz*]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Forsale My Black Vectra SRi 2.6 V6 24 database queries in 0.0094371 seconds