corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » stuck headlight bulb

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author stuck headlight bulb
telboy

User status: Offline
18th Apr 12 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to post again but would really appreciate some advice. Trying to replace 52 plate corsa dipped headlight bulb and can't get the old one out of the plastic screw in mount. New bulb has 2 pins and appears to just push in but can't pull the old one out and if I pull any harder, am concerned that I will either break the plastic mount or the bulb.
Have I missed some retaining clips or similar?

New Poll