corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Radio/CD Plater display not showing

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Radio/CD Plater display not showing
housedevil

User status: Offline
19th Apr 12 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi

Problem started this week. Radio/CD player is factory fitted one that came with the Corsa. Until this week, when I started the car, the radio/CD player turned on automatically, showing details on the display.

However, the radio now doesn't automatically turn on and when I turn it on it manually, it works but the display continues to show the time, temperature etc. When I remove the ignition key the radio remains on. The steering wheel audio controls have stopped working too.

Any pointers on fixing this would be much appreciated, thanks.

New Poll