corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » car cd player and usb pendrive problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author car cd player and usb pendrive problems
corsajay88

User status: Offline
20th Apr 12 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my head unit has a usb port which i use a 8gb memory stick with. since i put some new music on it has been struggling to load. it will start loading on the headunit then say stop and the screen goes blank i then have to unplug it then plug it back in. it takes several tries and is getting quite annoying.

what would cause this? i was thinking some of the new music i put on may be corrupted.
noshua

20th Apr 12 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could be that, try deleting the last files off it and placing something else on.

Always worth looking at the CD player manual and seeing if there's a limit on the stick size, 4GB for example.
corsajay88

20th Apr 12 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

done a scandisc on it and no errors were found, might try a new memory stick, this one has served me well considering i found it on the floor

[Edited on 20-04-2012 by corsajay88]

New Poll