corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My weekend at Oulton Park ( Re-sized )

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My weekend at Oulton Park ( Re-sized )
Matty W

User status: Offline
21st Apr 12 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as some of you might know, im currently on an engineering course at uni which mainly focuses around motorsport. Uclan own 3 pre 90 1600 Formula Ford single seaters which they run at events for drivers who have enough spare money and time to race.

This weekend saw round 2 of the BRSCC Formula Ford 1600 Northwest championship in which we entered two cars. Bieng a student on the course meant that i was invited to go along and help run the cars as part of the team. 2 teams of 6 students for each car.

Friday was testing day, but our driver diddnt show up so i got plenty of opertunity to take some photos.

Today he did show up, along with his sponsor ( the previous co-owner of pets at home ) in his Lamboghini Aventador.

I'll let the pics tell the rest.

( Our car won the Pre 90 event with Stuart Jones as the driver )

Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

21st Apr 12 at 20:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Missed practice then won the event, not a bad show

Aventador looks a beast, shame it needs a front number plate.
Ben J

21st Apr 12 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sure that number plate could be mounted better!
Matty W

21st Apr 12 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are those sticker ones legal on the front? couldve stuck one across the splitter plate. no one was really paying attention to the numberplate. tax disc said £1000 for the year

[Edited on 21-04-2012 by Matty W]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My weekend at Oulton Park ( Re-sized ) 22 database queries in 0.0078771 seconds