corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Black 3 Door Door Pockets, Steinmetz Skirts

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Black 3 Door Door Pockets, Steinmetz Skirts
sxibeast

User status: Offline
22nd Apr 12 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling on behalf of my brother who is having a little clearout, he has for sale a pair of black 3 door door pockets (for manual windows) and a pair of genuine 3 door Steinmetz skirts.

Door pockets in pretty good condition, no holes, cracks etc £15 collected.

Genuine Steinmetz side skirts.

Currently pianted black but require a respray. Metal support bar at back of skirts average (I might be able to make fresh ones at work on Wednesday), one of them seems to be a little bent (but from what I understand can easily be teased back to its original shape/will return to its shape once stuck on car). £70 collected.

All pictures of both items.....

http://my.imageshack.us/v_images.php

If you need anymore pictures let me know what of and i can take them!

Postage can be sorted for these items, but please bear in mind they are not small items, and the skirts are relatively heavy (and bulky)! If you require postage, please contact me for a price, or if you want to organise your own courier, thats fine!

Collection can be made from Milton Keynes, Dunstable or St Albans though PLEASE NOTE i am starting a new job on the 4th May, so after this time no pick up from St Albans will be available, and Dunstable will only be available on Fridays only!!!

Any questions, give me a shout!

[Edited on 25-04-2012 by sxibeast]
sxibeast

25th Apr 12 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Link to pictures added!
corsagsigav

1st May 12 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

link aint working for me pal
Anty
Premium Member

1st May 12 at 20:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Link requires Login Details..

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Black 3 Door Door Pockets, Steinmetz Skirts 24 database queries in 0.0108709 seconds