corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Honda Civic SiR (EK4, JDM, VTI, EK9, VTEC) (1996)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Honda Civic SiR (EK4, JDM, VTI, EK9, VTEC) (1996)
dannyjay

User status: Offline
28th Apr 12 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

** SOLD **

The car has;
6 Months MOT
6 Months TAX

Chassis Mileage: 131XXX. Much of this is in km though and will raise slowly as I use the car.
Engine Mileage: Approximately 7000, as above.

Intrigued? Read on...

Here I have for sale my Honda Civic SiR - I have only owned it for just over a month, and as much as I want to keep it, it's just not practical for my Job, so I've made the difficult decision to put it straight back for sale for somebody else to enjoy it and give it the love it deserves.

I've only filled it with V-Power and only the best oil (Castrol Fully Synth 5w40) and filters have been used by the previous owner. It's an extremely well looked after raw car, with fresh paintwork and a history of forum owners who I'm sure will vouch for the vehicle during their ownership.

I'm an honest person, so I will get the bad points out the way; the vehicle was reversed into by a bus when the previous owner had the car. As a result of being an import and an older car it has been logged on the log book as being recorded damaged. Book price for one of these cars is like £400 so the most minimal of damage will exceed this. A pathetic system but hey I defy anyone who can spot where the damage was on the car, the repairs were fantastic. If I didn't tell you, you wouldn't know, so don't be put off by this. Also the passenger side electric window doesn't seem to be working. I've not looked into it though so could just be a loose wire.

Now for the interesting bits;

Engine

The car has a B16A2 Spoon spec engine which was built by Jamsport and runs brilliantly; the engine does not make a single noise out of place comes down to idle and temperature perfectly. The engine has had approximately 7000miles on it since new so it's coming good and has been run in properly.

Full Engine Rebuild By Jamsport
210bhp - 176bhp @ The Wheels
B16A2 Block
High Comp Pistons
B16a Import Head
Spoon Cams, Retainers, Valves, Valve Springs
Spoon ECU, VTEC Engages @ 5,100rpm to 9,800rpm
Lightened & Balanced Fly Wheel
Lightened & Balanced Crank
D1 Spec VTEC Solenoid
EK9 Type R Drive Shafts w/ New CV Joints
HKS Intake
Skunk 2 Pro Inlet Manifold
DC2 Integra Type R Manifold, Heat Wrapped
Hasport Engine Mounts, Polybushed Billet Aluminium
LSD Gear Box
Tegiwa Slim-Line Rad w/ Slim Line Fan
All Nuts & Bolts in the Engine bay changed to Tegiwa Allen Key Bolts
Front Strut Brace
Chrome Slam Panel Coolant Plate
Tegiwa Bottle Socks
Megan Racing Full Stainless Exhaust System

The previous owner gave the car new engine oil filter, plugs, gearbox oil, cam belt, water pump, aux belt, so the engine will not need any attention for some time apart from a regular oil change.

Wheels & Suspension

5x114 EK9 Type R Hubs & Brake Conversion
Genuine BBS RS 3-piece split wheels painted in satin black with 136 new stainless BBS bolts and anodised red d1 spec wheel nuts wearing Continental 195/45/16 Tyres
Tockico Coilovers

Interior

DC2 Integra Type R Drivers Recaro w/ usual worn bolster, standard SiR Passenger seat
LUKE FIA Approved 4-point harness
The Rear of the Car is stripped out and painted Gloss black
Full Rear Roll Cage
Window Tie Bars
Momo Steering Wheel
ARC Billet Stainless Selector & Skunk Gear knob
Please note the car does not come with a CD Player, not that you need one in this kind of car!

Exterior

Originally the car was black; it was re-sprayed about a year ago in Renault Glacia White with a smoothed out rear window wiper and front number plate holes. The wiper delete is showing signs of needing some attention, the front bumper has stone chips and the EK9 Grill needs gluing back on (I've just used zip ties for a quick fix).

Genuine Honda Access Wind deflectors.
EK9 Type R Kit (OEM)
Tegiwa Tilt Spoiler Brackets
Genuine ARC Front Bumper Winglets
EK9'd Headlights
Rear Tow hook in Black

In the month that I have owned the car I've taken it to Blyton Park for a few sessions on track.

In-car video for anyone who's wondering - proves it's mechanicaly sound too http://vimeo.com/40804440 The car infront for most of the Video was my friends 195bhp Starlet GT with Triple 888's.

You can also see me go past in this video; http://youtu.be/EEMFTqWSop4

Any questions, just let me know. The car was warmed up and cooled down before I took it on track, everything was checked before hand (my best friend/mechanic (SportBoy) was there in his Blue Vectra VXR, which is also in the YouTube video I've posted above) and after.

Pictures:

Price is £3600, cash only sale.

Please contact via text and/or email and I'll get back to you asap. (07939846037 / danster.b @ gmail.com)

Thanks for looking!

[Edited on 28-04-2012 by dannyjay]

[Edited on 28-04-2012 by dannyjay]

[Edited on 03-05-2012 by dannyjay]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Honda Civic SiR (EK4, JDM, VTI, EK9, VTEC) (1996) 24 database queries in 0.0101349 seconds