corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Walking Dead - The Game

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Walking Dead - The Game
Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Apr 12 at 07:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone got it yet? First of five episodes is available on Steam, PSN and XBL.

Apparently it's dialogue driven more than action driven and the way you interact with people will change their view of you through the entire series.
Looks pretty old school, in a good way.

Undecided if I should go for the PS3 or PC version... PS3 is 5€ cheaper, so will probably opt for that.

dava.

29th Apr 12 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

played it on xbox, finished first chapter, if you like running about trying to find things and talking to folks its your kinda game if looking for fps type game stay away, wasnt what i expected but was not bad, will buy the rest of episodes to finish it now
Kippers

29th Apr 12 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like Heavy rain?

Shit tbh.
Balling
Premium Member

30th Apr 12 at 08:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kippers
Like Heavy rain?

Shit tbh.

Heavy rain sucked big time, agreed!

I'm about an hour into the first episode of WD and it's hugely story based and not action based. Only a few zombie encounters.
As a fan of the Walking Dead series and comics I find it very good though! Catches the style and tone perfectly.

Will definitely not be everyones cup of tea.

Balling
Premium Member

28th Jun 12 at 08:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Next episode is out friday.

Played through the first one with two different approaches. You do get different storylines, but no matter what you do you end up in the same key places and situations.

The two endings left me with two different characters alive though, so I'm curious to see how this will affect the story of the next episode.

sc0ott

28th Jun 12 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds a bit like the 'lost' game.

I never did find that game.

New Poll